Frequently Asked Questions
BANDLINERS are the first and only product of their type, and understandably there are plenty of questions about their use and features. Many early adopters have helped contribute to this FAQ, and if we've missed anything here please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org!
*Can BANDLINERS help with irritation from sweat?
What Are BANDLINERS?
What are the benefits of wearing BANDLINERS?
- Increased comfort & fit, and decreased "sliding" of the watch, especially on metal watch bands.
- Many BANDLINERS wearers have reported possible relief from skin irritation, HOWEVER, it is important to note that these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- "Infinite" longevity of watch bands, in terms of the prevention of odors from ever developing. We're not saying your watch band will last forever (the material itself will wear down over time) but we are saying it will likely never develop watch band stink/funk/odor again!
How do BANDLINERS work?
BANDLINERS work by blocking sweat, skin oils, and various debris from making contact with your watch band, thus preventing bacterial growth. Furthermore, they leverage a special hypoallergenic & antibacterial treatment that further inhibits bacterial growth.
How long do BANDLINERS last?
Do they stay attached when wet?
Yes! BANDLINERS use a special adhesive that keeps them firmly attached even when completely wet. Some wearers even use them on their watches while swimming.
Will BANDLINERS affect my watch band?
BANDLINER Wearer Guidance
- Remember that watch bands (with the exception of metal bands) are inherently disposable. BANDLINERS help to prolong the wearable lifespan of watch bands from months to years by preventing bacterial growth.
- BANDLINERS core function is to prolong the lifespan of watch bands by preventing bacterial growth & odors, and not necessarily to preserve the inner lining of the watch band.
- Use discretion when applying BANDLINERS to any band that is unlined leather, raw leather, suede leather, or any other porous material.
- Use discretion with respect to the watch bands you choose to apply BANDLINERS to, e.g. it is not recommended for any type of irreplaceable or priceless watch straps.
Have a question we haven't answered?
Drop us a line at email@example.com and we'll be in touch!